Sunday, September 28, 2008

Potter's hand

Father lord,

Cetaintly you know there are many issues i struggle badly in my life...

I struggle with my ill-discipline in my life,
I struggle with my time management, juggling between church commitments, work and school commitment, sometimes i feel like i'm all over the place
i struggle with my confidence in my work as well
i struggle with my punctunality,
i struggle to lift up my testimony for you


i know I fall short of your standards very badly


Teach me to leave everything and trust unto your hands,
You are the potter, i'm the clay
teach me, mould me, guide me, walk beside me, fill me and use me

Teach me to give my life to the potters' hand
For i know you put me in this tough situation to mould me a better person, to be a better man, to become more dependent on you

teach me to be real and learn to humble my heart and lay down my pride..be submissive to your words

you are a God that i would never forsake - my greatest love is you

Be desire to be the man you want me to be


let go let God..

No comments: