Saturday, September 27, 2008

One week break fully utitised!

Im pretty grateful for the one week break, but how i wished it was slightly longer. The one week break comes at a right time after 6 weeks of hectic work in school where i was rushing from one assignments after another. (This is one of the very rare one week hoilday where theres absolutely NO homework at all ! Im very thankful for that! :))

I can say that i had fully utitised my one week break to the fullest - going back to office to work for 4 days to earn money for end of year backpacking trip -bangkok, laos and cambodia (looking forward to that !), had Tuffers steamboat (It was great to see many newcomers and see yr bros and sis again, Thank God ! :) ) and had SDE VCF fellowship where we "stroll" from Hort Park to Harbourfront (lotsa fun and laughter, great picnic as well!). I managed to catch up with old friends like Samuel, Edmond and my BSLC buddy...Dr wannable..Varun...haha!. I also did Fundraising at Grace assembly for God for end of year fundraising trip to cambodia. I thought the best among all was been able to have some space of my own in isolation, staying at home spending time with God, comtemplating and mediating about my spirtual life and goals, reading books. Its always great to pause for a moment from a fast-paced environment and learning to be still ..:) Wah, im fairly impressed how i spent my one week break!

Hmmm...Tomorrows back to school for discussion on a sunday morning :( ...but im looking forward to cycling at East coast Park in the late afternoon!....just wanna runaway and forget the world for a moment!..haha.:)

No comments: